youtube entertaiment will be affect by the hidden talent of someone, how people can see the hidden talent is by uploading it to youtube and the whole world can see it. this videos can have view as much as 1’000’000 views, people will look a t the video that are creative e.g music… but sometimes people will tend to post copyright videos at youtube. the video that are amazing will get the most views.
copyrighting is an offence as the publisher will somehow get less views. if we want to copyright we need to get the permission from the publisher. so we need to becareful when we use youtube
nordin, danny,kangrui,xin jie
(makes three 6-oz ramekin cakes)
– 100g dark chocolate (example, Cadbury Old Gold 70% cocoa), cut to small cubes
– 100g unsalted butter, cut to small cubes
– 2 eggs
– 50g caster sugar
– 20g self-raising flour
To decorate (optional)
– icing sugar and small sieve
– vanilla ice cream
Additional tools needed
– electric whisk (hand-held)
– oven safe ramekins (6-8 oz)
1. Melt dark chocolate and butter using either the microwave (see cooking note 3), a hot water bath or a double boiler (note: do not use direct stove heat or the ingredients will burn).
2. In a large bowl, use an electric whisk (you can whisk by hand too but it’s more tedious) to beat the eggs and sugar till the mixture turns pale and frothy. This will take a few minutes.
3. Pour melted chocolate/butter you prepared in step 1, into the egg mixture prepared in step 2. Stir in the flour. Use a spatula to mix everything evenly.
4. Grease your ramekins with some melted butter (so that the cake will come off cleanly when it is baked). Fill the ramekin almost 3/4 full with the chocolate mixture and bake in a preheated oven of 180C (356F) for about 10 minutes. Mine took exactly 11 minutes. The cake is deliberately slightly undercooked so as to achieve its ideal consistency which is runny in the middle (hence the name fondant/molten/chocolate lava) but if you over-bake it, you will get a super moist chocolate cake which is yummy too.
5. When it is baked, remove ramekin from oven and let cool for 1-2 minutes. Use a spoon to gently loosen the edges. Carefully invert the cake onto serving plate.
6. Serving suggestion: Use a sieve to dust icing sugar over the cake. Serve a scoop of vanilla ice cream and some berries at the side.
1. The origins of this dessert is French though a US chef claimed to have discovered it in his New York kitchen when he under-baked the dessert (source: wiki).
2. If you are preparing the batter in advance, do not keep it in the fridge as the mixture will hardened and the time for baking it will be quite different. Prepare just a few hours in advance and keep at room temperature.
3. Check out my detailed step-by-step tutorials for melting chocolate and butter using a microwave oven:
– How to Melt Chocolate Using a Microwave Oven
– How to Melt Butter Using a Microwave Oven
Ingredients Used butter • chocolate • egg • flour • sugar
– 1 packet instant curry sauce (I use A1 brand, 240g)
– 1/2 chicken, cut to pieces (or use thigh/drumsticks)
– 2 to 3 russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
– 2 stalks lemongrass, cut to 5cm lengths, making slits on the stalks to release the flavour
– 5 shallots, peeled and minced
– 2 stalks curry leaves
– 1 tbsp cooking oil
– 200ml coconut milk (or coconut cream for a richer taste)
– 500ml water
– chilli powder, to taste (optional)
– salt, to taste (optional)
1. In a pan or wok, heat oil and fry the shallots until lightly browned. Add curry sauce and stir fry until fragrant.
2. Add water, lemongrass, chicken and curry leaves. Simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add potatoes and simmer for another 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked.
4. Reduce heat, stir in the coconut milk and warm the curry. Add chilli powder to taste for extra heat and season with salt (or other seasonings) if necessary. Serve with warm rice or sliced baguette.
75g of elbow macaroni
2g of butter
25g of plain flour
250ml of milk
60g of grated cheddar cheese
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of pepper
boil the macaroni, mix in oil and salt . the purpose of mixing oil is not to let them stick to the bottom.
melt the butter,mix in the flour bit by bit and make sure that there are no lump after that mix in the milk bit by bit to make white sauce and also make sure that there are no lump.
pre-heat the oven to 180 degree .
beat the two eggs.
take 1/3 of the cheddar cheesemix it with the egg.
the other 2/3 goes to the white sauce.
take a foil cup and put in the macaroni, mix it with the white sauce an egg.
put it into the oven and wait for it till it baked.
this recipe has been tested.
if u have any question sent us a email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you think that social media is bad for us? nowadays alot of teenagers are using facebook, twitter, instagram etc. The bad side of social media is cyber-bullying such as putinng bad comments on a post and it willaffects the person that pos it. Wheares the good side of social media we are able to connect with our friends/family from other country. Most teenager will follow the guide that are post at the social media, like “how to dress-up like an beautiful women/ handsome men”
Sometime we can get information for social media. Social media can lead us to some negative website eg, pornography, virus etc. overall i think that social media can be good or bad.